If you’re passionate about a creative career, consider applying for a summer internship at Ohno Design in Bay City, Michigan. We’re a marketing firm working with diverse clients to create everything from brochures to full branding packages and interactive websites. Our designers create logos, social media campaigns, print advertisements, videos, and more.
Ohno is a good fit for you if you want to spend the summer gaining experience in print, internet, social media, photography, and design. We treat our interns like one of the team, so come ready to work alongside our experienced crew.
By the end of August, you’ll have broadened your experience and created exciting, new work to add to your portfolio.
Hours are flexible. You will work primarily weekdays, but some weekends may be required. Pay is a weekly stipend.
To apply, send your resume, references, cover letter, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 5.
- Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Positive and fun team player
- Strong interpersonal skills and a sense of humor
- Possess excellent communication, time management, multi-tasking, organizational skills and have a strong eye for detail
- Ability to problem-solve, try new things and seek solutions with limited supervisor direction
- Proactive, self-starter who can work well both independently and as part of a team
- Experience in photography
- Experience in WordPress
- Experience in social media